Courtesy of Tito’s Vodka
1) For the designated dog in your life: Tito’s Vodkathe “ugly sweater”-inspired line; we are supporters of the “ugliest hoodie” (store.titosvodka.com)
2) Handmade Pet Tags from South Austin Gallery (southhaustingallery.com), inspired by local murals
3) Collars and leashes with festive motifs from luck + dog (luckyplusdog.com)
4) A Growler travel bottle of jumping pets (springerpets.com) to keep Fido hydrated on long walks with a clever lid design that converts to a water bowl, squeezes and drains
5) Spa day for dogs courtesy of older dearApothecary offerings (majordarling.com), including a paw ointment, antifungal combo skin toner and ear wash, and soothing oil diffuser blend, all handcrafted by another Austin brand Benjamin Soap Co.
6) For formal occasions, a handmade bow tie or sun hat from Me Crazee Necklace (collarmecrazee.com)
7) A pop art print of ATX Pet Portraits (atxpetportraits.com), which turns a photo of your dog into a digitally illustrated, color customizable, already framed memorial to man’s best friend.
8) Pumpkin Molasses Cookies and Apple Crackers, Baked in-house at Barkin’ Creek Dog Kitchen (barkincreek.com)
9) pet studio artDog Breeds Tote Bags (petstudioart.com), illustrated by owner Stephanie Conrad and modeled after local rescue pups like Sharkie the Yorkie and Gidget the Pidget
10) Custom Matching Bandanas For You And Your Dog From Your Local Design Shop frankie john (frankiejean.com). Because our dogs, bless them, don’t know how to cringe when we yell, “Twinsies!”