Global Eggshell Membrane Market
The report, titled “Global Eggshell Membrane Market,” evaluates the global and regional markets based on application and region. A comprehensive report provides detailed historical and future market size including trend analysis. This report highlights market share analysis, competitive overview, strategic imperatives, annual sales, growth levers, and competitive assessment of the target players evaluated in the global Eggshell Membrane market study.
Market Overview and Dynamics: Widespread Use of Eggshell Membrane in Capsules Will Increase Demand for Eggshell Membrane During the Forecast Period
The biodegradable diaper market is expected to grow at a strong CAGR of around 15% during the forecast period 2022-2028. Growing consumer demand for natural source elements that offer high-value benefits in return has had a positive effect on global demand for eggshell membranes.
The global eggshell membrane market is set to observe strong growth rates over the next six years. Increasing demand for beverage products with high protein content is likely to stimulate demand for eggshell membranes.
• High consumer disposable incomes and increasing demand for health supplements are also expected to further boost demand for eggshell membranes.
• North America is expected to dominate the global eggshell membranes market due to the presence of a highly health-conscious population in the region and the increasing incidence of osteoarthritis in the United States.
• Europe is another important region for research and development of eggshell membrane technology. The Middle East and Africa eggshell membrane market, dominated by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, is expected to grow at a steady rate owing to weak demand for the product and few regional suppliers.
• Will grow significantly during the forecast period based on application, cosmetics and personal care. The eggshell membrane is composed of different types of collagen (I, V, X), hyaluronic acid, glycosaminoglycans, keratin and elastin. These molecules aid in hydration and increase skin elasticity.
• Based on region, North America dominates the global eggshell membrane market. The rising number of arthritis cases has opened up new opportunities for the eggshell membrane market.
The global Eggshell Membrane market is inherently fragmented due to the presence of various players operating in the region. The global eggshell membranes market is expected to witness numerous opportunities in the coming years due to the increasing demand for protein from the global population. A large portion of the population depends on eggs to meet their protein requirements.
These players are adopting various strategies to strengthen their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by players involved in eggshell membrane sales and marketing. Key developments in the global eggshell membranes market include:
• In December 2021, Microcore Research Laboratories completed a five-year partnership with Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals and Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd. The two companies jointly manufacture, supply and commercialize eggshell membrane-based products under his MUTTAIJOWCOMPLEX® and MUTTAIODUJOW® brand names.
• In July 2020, Stratum Nutrition and KD Pharma announced a partnership to combine KD Pharma’s Marine Omega Oil with Stratum’s Eggshell Membrane (NEM® brand) to form a unique joint wellness care.
Prominent players operating in the global eggshell membrane market include Kewpie Corporation, Mitushi Biopharma, Biova LLC, Eggbrane (DEPP BV), Microcore Research Laboratories, Ecovatec Solutions Inc., Borise Co. Limited, Certified Nutraceuticals Inc., Eggnovo SL and others. , and Denk Ingredients GmbH.
RationalStat has segmented the global eggshell membrane market based on application and region.
• By application
o Cosmetics and personal care
• stick pack
• Others (chews, beverages, etc.)
• Others (ampoules, beauty kits, spot treatments, etc.)
• stick pack
• Others (chews, beverages, etc.)
Dog food (dog food)
Cat food (cat food)
Horse food (horse food)
Others (food/beverage, fiber, etc.)
• By region
o North America
o Latin America
Rest of Latin America
o Western Europe
Rest of Western Europe
o Eastern Europe
Rest of Eastern Europe
o Asia Pacific
ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Middle East and Africa
Middle East and rest of Africa
Learn more about this report here https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-eggshell-membrane-market-investment-growth-opportunity-analysis/
Kimberly Shaw, Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429
RationalStat is a US-based end-to-end market intelligence and consulting firm that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategic and consulting research. The company has offices in India, Mexico and the United States to support a diverse range of global businesses. At the company, he has over 80 consultants and industry experts who produce over 850 market research and industry reports annually for the report store.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research firms to meet the needs of its clients. Other services the company offers include consumer research, country reporting, risk reporting, sourcing intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
This release was published in openPR.